Plantpro has completed a range of planting jobs over the last few years, from small private amenity planting, effluent fields, highly visible council and government contracts, to full State Highway revegetation projects.
It is important to think about what style you would like when it comes to plants in your landscape project, how they will fit in with the other elements of the garden and are the plants
suitable/appropriate for the climate.
Most of our projects these days involve New Zealand natives. This makes sense for many reasons:
- They can provide a range of textures and palettes.
- They suit the NZ climate and grow well here.
- They attract birds and insects, creating mini ecologies.
- They are easily sourced and available in a range of sizes and sub-species.
As well as being functional, planting can add value to your property and increase the pleasure you experience in your surroundings. Within the Plantpro team there is over 50 years horticultural and biological knowledge to draw upon.
Give us a call and let us design your beautiful garden oasis.
Plantpro also has the experience and capability to complete large planting projects. We provide a professional, efficient service with Health and Safety provisions at the centre of our job plans.
Recent large projects completed and ongoing in Northland include:
- State Highway One Gardens Revegetation Contract- Brynderwyns, Ruakaka Roundabout, Uretiti, Springs Flat and Hikurangi.
- Akerama Landscaping and Ecological Planting on State Highway One.
- Kerikeri- Landing Road Subdivision.
- Pohe Island Carpark Planting.
- McDonald’s Whangarei landscaping.
- Tawera Park landscaping